Preferred Vendors - ICBSD endorsed providers
- ICBA Bancard provides marketing, reporting, and consultative support to help independent community banks offer their own branded credit and debit cards to consumers and small businesses. A for-profit subsidiary of the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA), they are the nation’s premier provider of payment solutions for community banks:
- Credit Card Issuance
- Direct & Managed Risk
- Consumer & Small Business
- Debit/ATM Card Programs
- Merchant Services
ICBA Services, Inc.
- We understand how hard it is for independent banks to compete effectively in the credit card market. We’ve partnered with ICB Services, Inc. to offer bank-branded credit cards to our members. The ICBS Credit Card Program gives your bank the opportunity to offer Visa credit cards at an affordable price—with customizable options. As the Issuer, your bank owns the receivables, which enables you to decide what type of pricing you’d like to offer your customers, and pick the options which best suit your bank’s needs. All participating member banks share in the costs, and because of their combined number of cards, they receive a higher tier of interchange than if they operated alone.
- ICBA Securities provides a full suite of investment products and services for community banks through its exclusively endorsed broker, Vining Sparks. Included are traditional debt securities, interest rate products, whole loans, and M&A and bank valuation services. Vining Sparks also has state-of-the-art asset/liability and bond accounting products. ICBA Securities, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the ICBA, provides a full calendar of educational events for community bankers and investment professionals. ICBA Securities is the only broker/dealer owned by the community banking industry.
ICBM Insurance (formerly Community Bankers Financial Insurance)
- ICBM Insurance – In today’s fast paced business environment, carrying the right amount of coverage is essential to protecting your community bank. ICBM Insurance will help you find the right coverage that is designed specifically for your community bank.
- Travelers – The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) is a leading provider of property casualty insurance for auto, home and business. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Travelers has approximately 30,000 employees and generated revenues of approximately $29 billion in 2017.
ICB Marketing Services
- ICB Marketing Services – ICB Marketing Solutions, formerly known as ICB Purchasing Exchange, is an affiliated enterprise of Independent Community Banks of North Dakota and offers a full array of banking supplies at discounts of 20%-30% or more on items including: custom forms, cash tickets, envelopes, statement paper, promotional items, fire files, imprinted cups & napkins, calendars, customer & staff appreciation gifts and much more! The ICB Marketing Solutions sells exclusively to member banks and associate members.
Identity Theft & Security Solutions
- Protect your customer’s identity with professional support for a fraction of the cost. Nearly 2 in 5 Americans have experienced identity theft firsthand, or know someone who has. Identity theft is a crime in which an impostor obtains key pieces of personal identifying information such as Social Security numbers and driver’s license numbers and uses them for their own personal gain. It can start with lost or stolen wallets, stolen mail, a data breach, computer virus, “phishing” scams, or paper documents thrown in the garbage. United Bankers’ Agency, (UBA) has partnered with Kroll, the leading global provider in risk mitigation and response, to provide community banks with a comprehensive identity restoration solution called ID TheftSmart, which they can in turn provide to their customers.
- Credit Monitoring – Help your customers detect identity theft and prevent inaccurate information from appearing on their credit reports. Checking your credit reports regularly is one of the best ways to detect suspicious activity that may indicate identity theft. ID TheftSmart’s credit monitoring service allows your customers to identify inaccuracies in credit data being reported by creditors, while also providing them with early detection of potentially fraudulent activity in their credit file.
Fee Income Opportunities
Spectrum Financial Services
- Spectrum Financial Services is an independent, full-service insurance agency specializing in the delivery of core credit-related insurance products and services for community banks and their customers throughout the Midwest. Since 1978 Spectrum has provided fee income opportunities, including single premium credit life reinsurance programs, through Spectrum Life Insurance Co.
S&P Global Financial Services
- S&P Financial is the premier provider of breaking news, financial data and expert analysis on business sectors critical to the global economy: Banking, Insurance, Financial Services, Real Estate, Energy, Media & Communications and Metals & Mining. S&P’s business intelligence service provides investment professionals, from leading Wall Street institutions to top corporate management, with access to an in-depth electronic database, available online and updated 24/7.