The success of ICBSD lies within the success of our valued members. We provide our members with an environment and resources to help their community banks thrive!
Together we are stronger.
Associate Member Benefits
- Opportunity to meet face to face with South Dakota’s independent community bankers
- Receive regular communication on important banking and industry news
- Exclusive access to ICBSD’s membership list, which includes each charter location’s contact person/title, address and phone.
- Receive a complimentary listing on ICBSD’s online directory and enjoy 24/7 exposure. The listing will include a direct link to your website.
- Exclusive opportunities to sponsor events like BankU educational series, annual retreat at Sylvan Lake, golf outings, promotional items for community banking month, annual banker awards, Fall Directors Conference and more!
- Invitation to attend and network at all ICBSD events
- Same registration fee that bankers pay for all ICBSD events.
- Free and priority publication of timely information authored by your experts on the ICBSD’s blog
- Annual marketing credit of $200 to be used on print or digital platforms
- Special member pricing (20% discount) for advertising in ICBSD’s quarterly magazine “The Bottom Line”, the bi-weekly email “The Independent Advantage” and on our website ICBSD
- Complementary subscription to “The Bottom Line”
- Complementary subscription to “The Independent Advantage”
- Publication of special events: Promotions, anniversaries, or retirements in the “In the News Section” of “The Bottom Line”
- Priority opportunity to be a presenter at educational and training sessions available to South Dakota’s independent community bankers
- Member referral for products and services
Bank Member Benefits
- Exclusive legislative and regulatory representation for community financial institutions at the state and federal levels
- Updates from our legislators regarding regulatory information and changes
- Subscription to The Bottom Line, ICBSD’s community banking magazine
- Subscriptions to The Independent Advantage, a bi-weekly email update which includes industry updates and advocacy campaigns
- Access to preferred vendor pricing
- Access to educational resources: front line training sessions, accredited compliance training sessions
- Complimentary marketing materials for your use across multiple channels: print, social media and radio.
- Access to ICBA contacts, educational resources and solutions
- Receive exclusive discounts on Dell PC’s, servers, workstations & more
- ICBSD/ICBND Cooperative Liquidity Program – The ICBSD/ICBND Cooperative Liquidity Program (“Liquidity Program”) is a cooperative bank-to-bank network established to provide an additional funds management tool for ICBSD/ICBND member banks.