Meet the Presenter: Randy Friederich, Assurance Senior Manager with Eide Bailly
Randy Friederich, Assurance Senior Manager with Eide Bailly, will be one of our breakout session presenters at our upcoming fall conference, Farming, Finance & Global Markets. Randy will be presenting Observations from the Field: An Ag Lending Update along side his colleague Greg Clausen. Register for Farming, Finance & Global Markets here!
Approximately 30 years of community bank experience, which includes 16 years of cumulative experience as a loan officer/chief credit officer, and nearly 14 years in loan review consulting services with Roth & Company, P.C. – now merged with Eide Bailly LLP.
Extensive knowledge and experience in commercial, agricultural and real estate lending.
Provides a full range of loan review consulting services to community banks including risk rating concurrence, industry best practices, due diligence, Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses methodology and Lending Policy.
- Risk Management Association
- Bachelor of Science Management, Finance – University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls
- Graduate School of Banking, Colorado
- Iowa Bankers Association Commercial Lending School
- Iowa Bankers Association Agricultural Lending School
- Completes continuing education and attends seminars and conferences associated with the banking, agricultural, commercial and real estate industries
Assurance Senior Manager