- Strong capital base,
- Reputation as a fair and honest broker/dealer,
- Expertise as a bank investment specialist, and
- Analytical tools such as
- A/L Model
- Bond Accounting
- Portfolio Simulator
- Sales representatives must meet minimum education and "clean record" requirements,
- Each trade must be audited against a fair mark-up policy, and
- ICBA members can only be shown previously approved securities that are predetermined to be suitable for community bankers.
Because ICBA Securities is owned by the nation's largest trade association for community banks, it has a commitment to return all of its profits to the industry, either in the form of royalties or dividends. Through 2010, it had reinvested over $31 million back into its supporting state/regional partners or into the ICBA.
ICBA Securities was founded by the ICBA to provide community bankers with quality investment products, services and education at competitive prices. If you would like to learn more about any of the above services, please contact your ICBA Securities sales representative or ICBA Securities President, Jim Reber at (800) 422-6442.