Understanding & Navigating ACH Rules for ODFIs
Date(s) - 11/26/2019
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
As an ODFI, your institution warrants all ACH entries it sends into the Network and will be held liable for any breaches of the ACH Rules. How confident are you in understanding your responsibilities under the rules? This webinar will be extremely beneficial because it is designed to address two main issues:
- Applying the ACH Rules to everyday processing situations
- Locating information within the rule book
This program will provide an overview of the ACH Rules book layout and review the Articles most critical to an ODFI’s ACH operations, ensuring you understand your institution’s compliance responsibilities. Don’t forget to bring your 2019 ACH Rules book! This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits. Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Review the governing rules of the ACH Network and explain who NACHA is
- Your institution’s responsibilities as an ODFI and how they relate to the Articles in the ACH Rules
- Quickly locate information when you have origination-related questions
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Quick reference of rules and regulations governing ACH origination processing and high-level overview of Articles One and Two of the ACH Rules
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations and audit/compliance staff.
- $230 – Live Webinar
- $230 – Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download
- $350 – BOTH Live Webinar and Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.