Top 10 Compliance Mistakes in Advertising
Date(s) - 11/07/2019
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Advertising requirements are difficult and often lead to disagreements between compliance and marketing teams. This webinar will address the top 10 advertising compliance mistakes and – just as importantly – how to fix them. The top 10 cover a variety of products, including checking accounts, credit cards, auto loans, and a variety of media, including print, social media, and online advertisements. This webinar is designed to teach marketing, compliance, and audit teams the requirements applicable to marketing campaigns. You’ll gain the tools and knowledge to ensure clear and compliant promotions. Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Examples of common advertising mistakes and how to fix (and prevent) them
- A plain-English explanation of advertising requirements
- List of trigger terms and the additional disclosures required
- Sample loan repayment examples
- Tips on using the “one click” rule for online advertising – including websites and social media
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Article outlining advertising review tips
- List of 10 common compliance mistakes in advertising with regulatory citations
- Checklists for introductory or promotional rate offers (lines of credit, HELOCs, and credit cards)
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for marketing staff, compliance officers, risk managers, internal auditors, operations personnel, and management staff. Ideally, the marketing and compliance/audit teams should view the session together to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- $230 – Live Webinar
- $230 – Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download
- $350 – BOTH Live Webinar and Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.