New Technology: Cash Recyclers, Pod Banking & Interactive ATMs
Date(s) - 03/31/2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This timely program will employ real-life scenarios to illustrate the pros, cons, and considerations of today’s banking options, including cash recyclers, pods, and interactive teller machines.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the best situations to implement a pod branch
- Detect and correct problems with a pod branch design
- Understand security considerations when implementing interactive teller machines
- Develop proper robbery procedures for cash recyclers
- Learn which apps and cameras are available for your institution
Banking is quickly changing with apps, pods, cash recyclers, and interactive ATMs. This presentation will provide options that could protect your operations and will be based on real-life, real-time scenarios that cause losses.
For example, pod risk assessments have identified many design flaws that allow criminals to commit fraud or robberies. Not having a singular design for pod branches is problematic. Some pods are too small resulting in accountholders standing next to drive-through tellers and vaults that are unprotected from nosy people and criminals.
In addition, cash recyclers’ dispense function may present previously unconsidered robbery issues. And interactive teller machines (ITMs) may be the future – especially if locations have less than four staff members. Join us to learn more about today’s technology issues and answers.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit security officers, risk management professionals, internal auditors, and operations managers.
- $230 – Live Webinar
- $230 – Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download
- $350 – BOTH Live Webinar and Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download