Mastercard Dispute Resolution for Chargebacks
Date(s) - 04/02/2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Mastering Mastercard chargebacks and exception claims is possible with this information-packed webinar. Become your institution’s “go-to” for these complex dispute resolution rules.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Analyze the exception-related transaction data in an authorization message
- Differentiate magnetic stripe, chip, and card-not-present transaction types
- Identify which documents are needed for the most common exceptions
- Explain the dispute resolution cycle and timeframes
- Distinguish fraud-related from non-fraud-related cardholder claims
- Name the chargeback reason codes used most often
Mastercard dispute resolution rules are complex. The ability to recover funds from a merchant will vary based on the authorization’s transaction data. Failure to adhere to the rules and time limits can result in a loss of chargeback rights for your financial institution, and potential financial loss for you or your cardholder.
What information do you need from the cardholder? How do you determine when chargeback rights are available? What happens when you cannot recover funds from the merchant through a chargeback? Learn how compliance is the key.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for operations professionals at financial institutions that issue Mastercard debit cards and will benefit staff responsible for any aspect of handling cardholders’ exception claims.
- $230 – Live Webinar
- $230 – Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download
- $350 – BOTH Live Webinar and Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download