Impact of Reg CC Rule Changes on ACH & RDC: Effective July 1, 2020
Date(s) - 03/11/2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
How does Reg CC intersect with ACH and RDC? What impact will the July 2020 changes have? Now is the time to prepare and ensure compliance with these important changes.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Know what is and isn’t changing in the regulation
- Explain new funds availability requirements
- Determine the impact on your remote deposit capture program
- Understand what RDC accountholders should do to protect themselves and your financial institution
- Anticipate potential future impacts on your ACH products
This session will review recent changes to Regulation CC, which is part of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). This webinar will cover the 2020 funds availability changes detail and address the impact of the 2018 changes on remote deposit capture programs. Scenarios will be used to illustrate key warranties and how breach of warranty situations may be handled. Join us to ensure your financial institution and disclosures are compliant with these important changes.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits. Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for check operations staff, retail service personnel, and managers of existing or planned mRDC products.
- $230 – Live Webinar
- $230 – Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download
- $350 – BOTH Live Webinar and Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download