Consumer Loan Flood Insurance Forms Line-by-Line
Date(s) - 03/19/2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Do you have a leaky flood compliance program? Are civil money penalties looming? You can protect your financial institution by understanding and complying with the Flood Disaster Protection Act requirements.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand critical elements in the flood determination process
- Dissect each required flood insurance form line-by-line
- Use weaknesses identified in recent CMPs to strengthen your flood compliance program
- Calculate the minimum amount of flood insurance required
- Explain the differences between an NFIP and a private policy
- What’s required when reviewing a private policy
- Watch for potential flood issues with third-party service providers
- Implement monitoring and tracking tools to fulfill compliance responsibilities
How would you describe your consumer loan flood insurance compliance program? Is it robust enough to weather a storm? Or is someone metaphorically holding their finger in the dike? Now is the time to ensure staff knows the policy ins and outs and the forms line-by-line.
The components of an effective flood compliance management program include timely ordering of the determination; action steps when collateral is in a special flood hazard area; fulfilling notice requirements; and evaluating flood policies. But it doesn’t stop there! This webinar will address the elements of a monitoring program after the loan has originated; what to do when a policy must be force-placed; and the recent requirement to accept private flood policies. Come explore each step in developing a water-tight flood compliance program!
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for lenders, loan processors, lending staff, compliance officers, risk officers, and trainers.
- $230 – Live Webinar
- $230 – Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download
- $350 – BOTH Live Webinar and Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download