ACH Error Resolution: Returns, Authorizations, WSUDs, Stop Payments & More
Date(s) - 12/04/2019
2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Your financial institution deals with ACH challenges every day, but is your staff prepared to deal with all situations? This program will address these challenges and explain how to handle them according to ACH rules. Case studies and scenarios will demonstrate how to respond knowledgeably when faced with ACH errors. This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits. Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Comply with ACH return reasons and timeframes
- Understand authorization-based returns
- Properly use the WSUD form
- Handle ACH operator rejects
- Differentiate stop payments vs. revoked authorizations or unauthorized transactions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is ideal for ACH operations, AAP candidates, compliance officers, and ACH auditors.