Deposit Account Series: Advanced New Account Issues: POAs, Trusts, Estates & More
Date(s) - 03/23/2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Don’t let opening fiduciary accounts intimidate you. Whether living trusts, POAs, or estates, you can learn how to request and review the necessary legal documents. Deepen your knowledge about these special deposit accounts.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Open accounts that have fiduciary relationships
- Know what paperwork to require when verifying status
- Avoid the pitfalls of these new accounts
- Understand titling and IRS reporting issues
- Identify what a fiduciary can and cannot do
From living trusts, to estates, to powers of attorney, experienced new account staff are now receiving complex legal documents to open accounts. How do you review and handle legal documents? How can accounts be opened safely? Why are some institutions losing millions on fiduciary accounts? This webinar will explore some of the advanced issues when opening deposit accounts. It is designed for staff with several years of experience with opening deposit accounts.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This timely webinar will benefit branch personnel, new accounts staff, tellers, branch managers, branch operations personnel, deposit compliance staff, and trainers.
- $230 – Live Webinar
- $230 – Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download
- $350 – BOTH Live Webinar and Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download