2020 ACH Rules Update, Including Emerging & Real-Time Payments
Date(s) - 03/18/2020
Learn what’s new for 2020 in the world of ACH. Get the latest on emerging and real-time payments initiatives, as well as new security requirements. Understand how to prioritize your action plan. (Do you have one?)
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Differentiate between unauthorized return reasons R10 and R11
- Explain the new ACH security requirements
- Review the ACH contact database and registration requirements
- Consider the impact to existing policies and procedures to ensure your institution’s readiness for new ACH rules
- Better understand emerging and real-time payments initiatives
There are many significant changes impacting the payments industry in 2020 and beyond. Join us to learn how to prioritize your institution’s action plan and maintain compliance. This webinar will cover ACH Rules updates, including the Same Day ACH dollar limit and third processing window, unauthorized return reasons R10 and R11, ACH security framework expansion, ACH contact registration, and WEB account validation. Plus, you’ll get the latest on emerging and real-time payment initiatives.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits. Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations staff, compliance staff, auditors, and those who hold the AAP or APRP accreditation.
- $230 – Live Webinar
- $230 – Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download
- $350 – BOTH Live Webinar and Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download