When Your Lobby Reopens: What You Need to Know
CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE OPERATIONS CENTERS AND CONTROL ROOMS – A GUIDE FOR PANDEMIC RESPONSE
Joel Williquette, SVP, Operational Risk Policy at ICBA joined our Covid-19 War Room Call on May 1st. Joel spoke on the topic “When your bank lobby reopens” and shared a wealth of information and resources to consider as you prepare to reopen your doors:
- Limit the number of customers in your lobby.
- Conduct paperwork and signing electronically when possible.
- Consult your local HVAC professional for air filtration systems that can be used in within your bank.
- Encourage employees to use sand sanitizer after engaging with customers. Limit handshakes, hugs, etc.
- Prior to reopening, establish guidelines or protocol for employees who are not feeling well. Instruct them to stay home; do not ‘tough it out’ and come to work.
For additional prevention, mitigation and protection information download this resource: CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE OPERATIONS CENTERS AND CONTROL ROOMS – A GUIDE FOR PANDEMIC RESPONSE.